Meet the Firm
Alverson + O’Brien is a law firm dedicated to helping those who need benefits after devastating injuries/disabilities. While other lawyers might do a little of everything, we practice in the areas of Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability exclusively, which means we are up-to-date on the laws, processes and regulations that impact our clients.
The Benefits Of Choosing Alverson + O’Brien
In addition to our focused representation, clients choose us for the following reasons:
- Experience: We have extensive experience on all sides of workers’ compensation claims and have handled many social security disability cases. We also offer significant courtroom experience, which greatly assists us when pursuing the compensation to which our clients are entitled.
- Recognition: Our attorneys have been recognized by prestigious organizations, including Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers and Professionals in Workers’ Compensation.
- Responsiveness: We welcome you to contact us at any time. If we are unavailable, we will respond to your message promptly.
- Personal attention: Our clients do not get lost in the shuffle of a large law firm. We take the time to make personal connections with every client, which helps us achieve the best possible results.
- Convenience: We offer an accessible location just blocks away from the courthouse, and we are committed to making our services as convenient as possible.
We form strong relationships with our clients and work hard to achieve the outcomes they desire, which we believe is evidenced by their high level of satisfaction. We invite you to review our client testimonials to see what our clients have to say about us.
Contact Our Firm
We know that choosing an attorney to help you with matters that can affect your financial situation far into the future is no easy task. We offer free consultations to give you the opportunity to meet with us and learn about our approach to your case. To speak with our Denver work injury and Social Security Disability attorneys, call 720-381-3152 or send us an email to arrange a consultation.